Tuesday 24 May 2016

Cloud Album 1

I will give thanks to Thee,
O Lord, among the people,
I will sing praises to Thee,
Among the nations,

For Thy steadfast love is great,
Is great to the heavens,
And Thy faithfulness,
Thy faithfulness to the clouds.

Driving back from work along Jambatan Tun Abdul Rahman Ya'akub. Yeah, don't try this stunt while driving. Not unless you are the Leafiewonder. Heheh...25 Nov 2011 @ 4.46pm,

Been driving this highway almost on a daily basis since Feb 2001, the date I serve in a private hospital. Mundane, mundane.      But the Lord always knows how to cheer my day. Look up, & what a feast we've got there. 25 Nov 2011 @ 4.46pm

Driving after work along Jalan Tun Datuk Patinggi Hj Abdul Rahman. I'm pretty hopeless memorizing Geography lessons, & I still cringe thinking about memorizing the many countries with its rainfall, temp ranges, weather, etc. But if it is one thing I do remember, its Cumulus Nimbus. :D Look left.  20 May 2016 @ 6.19pm

Close up of the beauty.

Pigeon in mid-air. And the wind in my hair. Glorious, just glorious.
Lord, you are an artist.  

20 May 2016 @ 6.24pm. 

  How can I count the ways that You love us?  29 Apr 2015 @ 6.51pm

The brilliance of a sunset, different over the minute, diverse & unique every day. Capture outside home.  25 May 2015 @ 6.53pm

 Truly.
Literally.
 Thy faithfulness to the clouds!

29 May 2015 @ 6.51pm, home.

No comments:

Post a Comment